Richard Levey is the office’s resident fitness fanatic. An avid cross-fitter, healthy eater, and adventurer, his discipline in all these things filters down to his unmatched work-ethic and dedication. We spent some time getting to know the man behind the muscles:
- What is your name, how old are you, and where do you live?
Richard Levey, my age scales depending on the person I am talking to. I stay in Lakeside but I live in your dreams.
- How long have you been with ThoughtFaqtory?
Almost two years now, slowly becoming part of the furniture.
- What drew you to development as a career?
The challenge, doing something different, taking a chance at something I could be good at…all that good stuff.
- What is your favourite part of the job?
Being able to accomplish given tasks initially thought to be quite difficult, then doing it a second time thinking: “how did I struggle with this”. Also like working in my own space and given a lot of creative freedom.
- What is your favourite part about the ThoughtFaqtory office?
Nowadays… probably being able to turn the warm aircon on.
- What is your favourite Sunday activity?
- If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
I’d be a villian and I would hang out with Harley Quinn.
- What song do you have on repeat at the moment?
Scott Stapp – Justify.
- iOS or Android?
- If your life was ever made into a movie, what would it be called, and who would play you?
Already been done: