This week we get to know our on-the-ball designer, Uways, who is as sharp with Photoshop as he is with his wit. Find out more about his love for Selena Gomez, and his life as a film we’d all love to see, here:
- What is your name, how old are you, and where do you live?
My name is Uways, I am 22 and I live in Athlone.
- How long have you been with ThoughtFaqtory?
I have been with ThoughtFaqtory for 1 year and 2 months.
- What drew you to design as a career?
I liked sketching and then did art in highschool. This allowed me to study design. What drew me to design was the combination of form and function.
- What is your favourite part of the job?
My favourite part of my job is the adrenaline rush I get when working towards a tight deadline. Also learning new things as part of getting the job done. I am also a fan of the capabilities of different software that I use.
- What is your favourite part about the ThoughtFaqtory office?
The wide range of personalities and freedom of expression.
- What is your favourite Sunday activity?
Watching the sunset, hanging out with friends and hiking.
- If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
- What song do you have on repeat at the moment?
Selena Gomez – Good For You (or hardstyle, psytrance, metal, indi rock, chillstep, anything underground or from the 80’s).
- iOS or Android?
Both. (two hands, two phones, why not?).
- If your life was ever made into a movie, what would it be called, and who would play you?
It would be called “50 Shades of Way” and Seth Rogen would play the role of me.