Get to know one of the longest employed members of the ThoughtFaqtory family, Joanna. Social Media Manager, HR head, mother hen, laughter advocate, and fiery redhead, she brings years of experience, care-giving, and buckets of fun to the office.
- What is your name, how old are you, and where do you live?
Joanna, 33, The Ville.
- How long have you been with ThoughtFaqtory?
- What drew you to social media as a career?
My love for connecting with people using social media, and sharing stories.
- What is your favourite part of the job?
Meeting with potential clients, building relationships with clients, marketing, researching, and creating strategies.
- What is your favourite part about the ThoughtFaqtory office?
The space I get to work in every day, love this building.
- What is your favourite Sunday activity?
Going for breakfast, is that even an activity?
- If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
- What song do you have on repeat at the moment?
“Work” by Rihanna.
- iOS or Android?
- If your life was ever made into a movie, what would it be called, and who would play you?
“Never A Dull Moment” played by Donna from Suits.